Sunday 30 October 2011

Luck is a horse to ride, like any other

"Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya."


I've recently agreed terms, for playing a programme of multi-table tournaments, with two backers, from the Hendon Mob Forum.


I will be playing $3.30 to $11.00 tournaments, concentrating on mixed-games, limit stud variations; and no limit hold 'em tournaments with larger guarantees.


It will mean that Pikey Razz ™ exercise will have to be suspended for the time being, whilst I concentrate on this programme. I'll miss Pikey Razz ™ but it's time to move on!


I've played two tournaments so far - a $3.30 H.O.R.S.E. on Saturday evening, and The Bigger $3.30 [NLHE] early Sunday morning. I didn't run well in either, and I don't think it helped my concentration levels getting up at 5am this morning, only to find out it was actually 4am this morning! At least I got caught up on the latest couple of episodes from the WSOP Main Event on Pokertube whilst I waited!


After a good run of results in recent tournaments, I'm not going to worry too much about two bad results; but I have decided to stick at the $3.30ish tournaments until I have a confident performance in this programme - a nice, steady ITM finish would work for me! 


This is the first time that I've been backed to play poker this way, so I'm keen to make a good show of things during my first few weeks of playing... at the end of the day, it's an opportunity to make some extra $$$'s for my bankroll!!




No comments:

Post a Comment