Sunday 6 November 2011

Halloweek

There's only one way to describe my last week of poker - an absolute nightmare!


So far, I've played eight tournaments as part of my staked tournament programme, and had eight disappointing bust-outs. I've only come close to the money once - in a Stud Hi/Lo tournament, where I went out in 12th with the final table of eight being paid - I'd been riding high in that tournament until close to the end, which just made it sooo much worse to deal with coming away with nothing.


This has got to be the worst, most embarrassing, graph I've ever posted on this blog. I'm only a week into this programme, and I'm starting to wonder what my backers ever saw in me.

So... I've decided to stick with $2.20 to $3.30 buy-in tournaments until my form evens out. At this stage even a min. cash would be a welcome confidence boost!

On the flip side, I don't feel I have played too badly. I've had some bad beats, some unlikely calls, and been dealt a fair amount of crap from the stock - things can't go on like this forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment