Friday 21 October 2011

Feeling Sorry and Feeling Great

I sometime wonder if there is a first-prize for the worst, winning, micro stakes online grinder... but if there was, you could guarantee I'd be second! Take tonight as an example... came back from work, and fired up three tables of Razz before I got tea on. Finish nicely up on two tables, and lose half a buy-in on the third with 6-5 against 6-4 - great, a net result of +$0.23!!






Mind you, I did get a decent result at the start of this week. With just over the required $11 in my Genting Poker account, and no good prospect of another deposit any time soon, I registered for my first Hendon Mob Forum League game of the season - Pot Limit Omaha... not my best game, but a good game to play when I'm drinking... and there was plenty of drinking done that night, I can tell you Mr. Green.


I think I played fairly well (I certainly got the better of a couple of flips, but got the worst of a couple too, so feel it was even on that front). I somehow managed to pull off a very decent 4th place, providing a well-needed $118 into my account (enough to cover another ten league matches), and kick-starting my league with 18 points.


So maybe things aren't as bad as they seem... still can't believe that 6-5 lost though!!



No comments:

Post a Comment