Wednesday 16 March 2011

Karma Chameleon?!





















Last week I pissed my entire $140 [Pokerstars] bankroll up the wall.

THIS week, I came second in The Hendon Mob Forum League H.O.R.S.E. game for $142.60 Mr. Green

H.O.R.S.E. is a mixed-game poker format that rotates between Hold'em; Omaha High / Low split; Razz; Stud; and Stud Eight or Better - all the games are played fixed limit.

To be honest, I really like mixed-game poker formats, but that doesn't really mean I'm any good at them! This result was really important for me, not only because it saved my bankroll, but also because it will have put me into around 30th place in the league; and most importantly because it is a massive confidence boost after last week and proves that I am able to concentrate and play consistently enough to score in a mixed-game format against better poker players than myself.

I've not really got much more to add here... after last week's set-back, I got some very encouraging support, from the forum, to pick myself up and come back stronger - I just wasn't expecting things to work out quite as neatly as this.

Anyway, shameless brag over and out.

Mr. Green

1 comment:

  1. Are you going back to work on the cash tables? I would suggest keeping it on FT if you have rakeback, as Stars program is pretty poor for low level/volume players.
    Also nice score BTW :D

    ReplyDelete