Tuesday 1 March 2011

1st March 2011

It's all the same old story at the moment... still getting to grips with four-tabling, still on the transition from NL2 to NL5, and STILL suffering from soul destroying swings.

You've got to hand it to anyone who makes a living from poker... all I have riding on my [pitiful] bankroll is my pride, if I had a weeks wages riding on four tables, as well, I think I'd have already suffered a breakdown!

If you wondering what I have to put up with, this is what four-tabling looks like on my laptop!

















Bankroll currently stands at $131, which may seem like I'm making good early strides towards my weekly objective, but I wouldn't like to bet on it... wait a minute! I think that's exactly what I AM doing!!


















I'm playing my poker league this evening (http://www.thehendonmob.com/pokerleague7/). Objectives for the evening:-


  1. Make the first break
  2. Make the points (Top 20)
  3. Make the money
  4. Make the final table
  5. TAKE IT DOWN!!
:)

OK... fired up four tables of NL5 whilst having my lunch, and made significant progress. I played position very well and felt, for the first time, that I wasn't out of my depth four-tabling at this level.

Bankroll @ $141... happy days :)

1 comment:

  1. It's personal preference, but I like to put a table in each corner, not tiled, but regular size and overlapping. I am using a regular 15.6 inch laptop screen, I regularly 6-8 table, the other tables dont go in the corner but in the middle(top and bottom, if you get me)
    As I say, you may not like it, but I'd suggest giving it a try.
    You seem to be making some good progress anyway!

    ReplyDelete