Monday 28 February 2011

24th February 2011

Been working on playing four tables at a time, today. I think I've got my set-up sorted now - although I need to cascade, as I'm playing on a poxy laptop Evil or Very Mad 

I find it insane the amount of tables that a lot of grinders are able to manage! But feel that I'll be able to get used to four, with a bit of practice, competently enough [?] 

I get the [early] impression that this will assist me in playing in position; but will probably decrease my 'bb/100'... but that's fine by me, as long as I can ensure it increases my hourly rate Smile 

However... I'll have to rack today up as a training investment!! 

 

Providing a stutter in my overall progress Sad 

 

Currently my BR is at $116. Next objective [aside from improving my game] is to work this up to $125 to get me 25 buy-ins at NL5. Then I plan to play an hour of NL2 on four tables (assuming I can get the hang of four-tabling), followed by an hour of NL5 on two tables. Obviously keep working at that level until I can profitably move to four-tabling NL5 only

Wish me luck... Very Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment